Medication adherence is important if you are one of those who are diagnosed with chronic health conditions. It plays an essential role in controlling and lessening its symptoms and improving the health and well-being of the patient. Inquiring about pharmacy services is an important part of medication adherence.
Here are some helpful tips to improve your medication adherence:
- Nurture relationships or engage with your pharmacy’s staff.
- Keep a track of your meds and create a calendar or schedule.
- Organize your pills and make sure to plan for refills.
- Always set up reminders or alarms.
- Manage your side effects.
With everything that is happening in the world today, to stay healthy is one of the most important things that you should be passionate about achieving. Prevention is better than cure. Start eating healthy, observe the proper diet, and practice good hygiene. Always sanitize and make sure that you always bring a hand sanitizer with you wherever you go to eliminate germs and viruses.
If you are searching for a one-stop-shop pharmacy, Thomas Drugs, a pharmacy in New York, is the one you are looking for!